Chowchilla Property Management
If there is an excellent likelihood that you intend to acquire an investment property in Chowchilla, CA, then you must be sure that you do not forget to think about property management. Owning a property is hard enough as it is, but managing your own—is an entirely separate story. It can be quite terrifying to adjust your everyday life and landlord responsibilities. The constant maintenance and renter relations alone can take a substantial part of your time. The good thing is that people are now shifting to specialists for help. Choose a team of experts to help, experts who are not only well-versed in the property management industry, but also are familiar with the Chowchilla area.
When you choose Real Property Management Valley Wide, you are setting your property in a company that is known to be champions in the Chowchilla area. Part of our practice is to advance within the local market and spend time to get to know and better appreciate the individual qualities of your tenants. This way, you get to receive the benefits of investing in Chowchilla real estate without ever having to worry about the nuts and bolts of property management.
Chowchilla Property Management Services
Real Property Management Valley Wide’s residential property management services include:
- On-going Communication
- Comprehensive Marketing and Advertising
- Thorough Tenant Screening and Selection
- Full-Service Leasing
- Timely Rent Collection
- Regular Inspections
- Cost-Effective, Reliable Maintenance
- Strict and Compliant Evictions
- Comprehensive Accounting
Why Choose Us?
- Our approach is simple. We provide professional, trustworthy property management services, from screening tenants and filling vacancies to maintenance programs and rent collection. Whether you are an investor with several rental homes or an unintentional landlord, we have your solution. With over 30 years of experience, we make it easy to manage your investment by offering rent assessments, cost-efficient maintenance, comprehensive accounting services, and more.
- Gone are the sleepless nights of do-it-yourself property management. You’ll always know when your property is rented out to a new tenant, when rent is collected, when and why a tenant is being evicted, and when maintenance or repairs are needed. In addition to all that, you will always have 24/7 online access to your property’s information. With Real Property Management Valley Wide, it’s easy to see how the right property management company makes it easy for you to succeed as a rental property investor.
- We are an industry leader when it comes to licensing, insurance, and legal compliance, making our team formidable counter to any situation imaginable with your Chowchilla rental property. When it comes down to it, our main goal is to foster high-quality partnerships with both investors and renters to ensure that your property is treated just like how you would want your own home managed. When you allow us to handle the continuous, time-consuming property management tasks for you, you save time and you can focus your efforts on acquiring more properties and cultivating your business relationships.
Other Locations We Service
Our main office is in Merced, CA and our other current services areas include:
Please note that we are not limited to the areas listed above, rather we are ready to grow with you and your needs. We will always work with you regarding both your property and your tenants. Just give us a call if your location is not currently listed.
Contact Real Property Management Valley Wide
Our property management strategy is guaranteed to save you money at every stage of the process. We make it easy to protect your investment, minimize costs, and maximize your income—without interrupting your daily life.
If you are interested in having your investment property managed by Real Property Management Valley Wide, have more questions, or just want to speak to one of our Chowchilla property managers, then contact us online or call us directly at 209-722-7761 today!
Life in Chowchilla
Chowchilla is a city in Madera County, California. The city’s population was 18,720 at the 2010 United States Census, up from 11,127 at the 2000 U.S. Census. It is a principal city of the Madera–Chowchilla metropolitan statistical area.
The name “Chowchilla” is derived from the indigenous American tribe of Chaushila (the spelling is inconsistent in reference guides), a Yokut Native tribe that once lived in the area. The name translates as “murderers” and is a reference to the warlike nature of the Chaushila tribe. It is also to be known among the Yokuts tribes later on to be associated with “bravery.”
The Chaushila Natives were inadvertently responsible for the first white men “discovering” Yosemite Valley, which occurred when a band of whites was pursuing them. References to the tribe still abound in Chowchilla, and until 2016 the town’s high school used the moniker “Redskins” as their mascot.
Call us if you have a property in Chowchilla!