Dos Palos Property Management
If you’re thinking about possibly getting an investment property in Dos Palos, CA, the odds are that you are also thinking about property management. And if you’re not, you should be! From daily maintenance to renter relations, it can easily even be quite overwhelming. The good news is, hiring a team of experts can help maximize your return on investment. Experts who are not only trained in the property management industry but also the Dos Palos area.
When you make Real Property Management Valley Wide your partner, you are placing your property in hands that you can depend on. Our team knows the Dos Palos area, meaning we specialize in flourishing within the local market and unique characteristics of your tenants. This allows you to enjoy the benefits of investing in Dos Palos real estate while giving us the chance to take care of the fundamentals of property management.
Dos Palos Property Management Services
Real Property Management Valley Wide’s residential property management services include:
- On-going Communication
- Comprehensive Marketing and Advertising
- Thorough Tenant Screening and Selection
- Full-Service Leasing
- Timely Rent Collection
- Regular Inspections
- Cost-Effective, Reliable Maintenance
- Strict and Compliant Evictions
- Comprehensive Accounting
Why Choose Us?
- Our approach is very easy. We only give professional, trustworthy property management services, from screening tenants and filling vacancies to maintenance programs and rent collection. Whether you are an investor with several rental homes or an unintentional landlord, we have your solution. With over 30 years of experience, we make it easy to manage your investment by offering rent assessments, cost-efficient maintenance, comprehensive accounting services, and more.
- Gone are the sleepless nights of do-it-yourself property management. You’ll always know when your property is rented out to a new tenant, when rent is collected, when and why a tenant is being evicted, and when maintenance or repairs are needed. In addition to all that, you will always have 24/7 online access to your property’s information. With Real Property Management Valley Wide, it’s clear to see how the right property management company makes it easy for you to succeed as a rental property investor.
- We are an industry leader when it comes to licensing, insurance, and legal compliance, making our team formidable against any situation imaginable with your Dos Palos rental property. When it comes down to it, our main goal is to foster high-quality partnerships with both investors and renters to ensure that your property is treated just like how you would want your own home managed. When you allow us to handle the continuous, time-consuming property management tasks for you, you get to save time and you can focus your efforts on acquiring more properties and enhancing your business relationships.
Other Locations We Service
Our main office is in Merced, CA and our other current services areas include:
Please note that we are not limited to the areas listed above, rather we are ready to grow with you and your needs. We will always work with you regarding both your property and your tenants. Just give us a call if your location is not currently listed.
Contact Real Property Management Valley Wide
Our property management strategy is guaranteed to save you money at every stage of the process. We make it easy to protect your investment, minimize costs, and maximize your income—without interrupting your daily life.
If you are interested in having your property managed by Real Property Management Valley Wide, have more questions, or just want to speak to one of our Dos Palos property managers, then contact us online or call us directly at 209-722-7761 today!
2019 Tax Deduction Guide
The Real Property Management Advantage
- 30+ Years of Experience
- North America’s Largest
Property Management Company
- 300+ Locations across 47+ States
- Local Expertise
Backed by Nationwide Support
- Trusted by Tens of Thousands
of Property Owners Nationwide
Life in Dos Palos
In one of his expeditions during the 1820s along the west side of the San Joaquin Valley, explorer Gabriel Moraga reported the location of two sizeable isolated poplar trees, which he called “Dos Palos.” In 19th-century Spanish usage, “palos” was used to describe tall pole-like trees or “timbers.” The “Rancho Sanjon de Santa Rita” Mexican Land Grant cites “Los Dos Palos” or “The Two Trees” as a boundary marker.
Call our office now if you are an owner of a property in Dos Palos!