Merced Property Management
If you’re projecting to get an investment property in Merced, CA, make sure that you likewise examine the property management side of things. Everybody knows that running a property is not easy; there are lots of tasks connected with being a landlord that it can quickly take the fun of everything! From keeping tabs of the usual sustenance to renter communications, it can easily be quite tiring. But the key to capitalizing on your investment is to contract a team of experts well informed in both the property management industry and the Merced area.
When you team up with Real Property Management Valley Wide, you are entrusting your property in hands that you can rely upon. Our team knows the Merced area, meaning we center on keeping up with the local market and outstanding characteristics of your tenants. This enables you to enjoy the bonuses of investing in Merced real estate while letting us take care of the fundamentals of property management.
Merced Property Management Services
Real Property Management Valley Wide’s residential property management services include:
- On-going Communication
- Comprehensive Marketing and Advertising
- Thorough Tenant Screening and Selection
- Full-Service Leasing
- Timely Rent Collection
- Regular Inspections
- Cost-Effective, Reliable Maintenance
- Strict and Compliant Evictions
- Comprehensive Accounting
Why Choose Us?
- Our program is straightforward. We give expert, reliable property management services, from screening tenants and filling vacancies to maintenance programs and rent collection. Whether you are an investor with numerous rental homes or an accidental landlord, we have your answer. With over 30 years of practice, we make it simple to manage your investment by allowing rent assessments, cost-efficient maintenance, full accounting services, and more.
- Gone are the restless nights of do-it-yourself property management. You’ll continuously know when your property is leased out to a new tenant, when rent is received, when and why a tenant is being removed, and when maintenance or repairs are wanted. In addition to all that, you will regularly have 24/7 online access to your property’s information. With Real Property Management Valley Wide, it’s easy to see how the right property management company makes it simple for you to succeed as a rental property investor.
- We are an industry leader when it comes to licensing, insurance, and legal compliance, making our team formidable against any situation imaginable with your Merced rental property. When it comes down to it, our focal goal is to foster high-quality partnerships with both investors and renters to ensure that your property is treated just like how you would want your own home managed. When you allow us to handle the continuous, time-consuming property management tasks for you, you save time and you can focus your efforts on acquiring more properties and cultivating your business relationships.
Other Locations We Service
Because we are always expanding, the locations that we manage also grow with us. We are not limited to the areas listed below; instead, we are ready to grow with you dependent on your specific location and needs. Just give us a call if your location is not currently listed.
Our main office is in Merced, CA and our other current services areas include:
Contact Real Property Management Valley Wide
Our property management policy is proven to save you money at every stage of the process. We make it easy to protect your investment, lessen costs, and maximize your income—without intruding on your daily life.
If you are interested in having your rental property managed by Real Property Management Valley Wide, have more questions, or just want to speak to one of our Merced property managers, then contact us online or call us directly at 209-722-7761 today!
Life in Merced
Merced is a city in and the county seat of Merced County, California, United States, in the San Joaquin Valley. As of 2018, the city had a population of 83,316. It is named after the Merced River, which flows nearby. It’s also the home of the University of California Merced campus as of 2005.
Call our office if you have a property in Merced!